Focus on the Family Singapore is a donor-supported Institution of a Public Character dedicated to helping families thrive through differentiated programs, trusted resources, content placements and family counselling.
PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE (1-year contract)
The incumbent supports the sustainability of the organisation by ensuring proper management of Focus’ supporters and partners towards the mission of helping families thrive.
- Support in planning and organising events for constituents and partner organisations
- Managing constituent records, partner profiling and upkeep constituent engagement management system.
- Assist with producing management reports.
- Produce required communications such as proposals, appeals, letters, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Partnerships department.
- Undertake any other projects and activities as directed by Head, Partnerships.
- Fresh Diploma or Degree holder
- Good interpersonal skills
- Clear in communications with pleasant and confident disposition
- Strong organizational, administrative and coordination skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications with ability to learn computerized IT and accounting programs.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Dependable team player
- 9.00am – 6.00pm (with an hour of lunch) from Mondays to Fridays.
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a 1-year contract position (Convertible to Permanent)
- Salary commensurate depending on experience and qualifications.
- You will be entitled to leave, insurance and all other employment benefits in accordance with the policies set by Focus on the Family Singapore.
Closing date for all applications is 31 March 2017. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website at www.family.org.sg before sending your completed Application Form , CV and a recent passport photo to email@example.com.